Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 1

I tried to think of a catchy title for this post but I can't think straight.  I believe this is what they call the "caffeine withdraw fog".  Seriously, I can't think straight.  Anyway, the caffeine withdraw is actually better this evening, since leaving a good workout.  I told it will start getting better on the 3rd day.  I pray that is true. 

Now for the eating plan.  Today was a heavy carb day with very low fat and a little protein.  It was a lot of food but I still felt hungry at time.  You can eat certain foods at any time in unlimited quanities.  Non of those foods sounded good so I didn't eat much extra.  I can't decide if I want to list the food I ate everyday.  Seems boring.  Just know I ate HEALTHY carbs (like steel cut oats), fruit, and protein. 

I also started something else today.  I started keeping a little journal of the thoughts that run through my head (all the time) about food, weight, and self image.  You know that chatter in your head that sometimes you just can't turn off.  Well, I'm journaling it.   I'm not completely sure what I'll do with the journal but part of this 28 days is about changing my thinking.  I'm hoping I can better process the thoughts on paper.  Please don't think I'm nuts.  We all have that chatter in our heads we wish would stop.  What's the chatter in your head about?   I encourage you to journal it...pray over it...see how God works. 



No comments: